San Francisco, California
A simple tooth whitening
treatment may be all you need to get the perfect smile you have always wanted. As you age, your teeth may begin to yellow or even turn brown or gray. Noticeable discoloration usually begins around the late 20s or early 30s.
"Amazing office... terrific team! Brilliant dentist. The perfect dentist's dentist." - Doctor Oogle Dentist Reviews
Discoloration of teeth may be accelerated because of a variety of factors.
Typically, people who drink coffee or red wine, smoke cigarettes, or exercise poor dental hygiene begin to notice discoloration before other patients.
Dr. Bernstein has an extensive range of tooth whitening options in his San Francisco, California area cosmetic dentistry office. These teeth whitening systems include both in-office treatments, and at home teeth whitening kits. The level of whiteness that can be achieved
depends on the extent of discoloration of your teeth and how they came to be stained.
Some people choose to whiten with an over-the-counter method, rather than through a cosmetic dentist. However, there are several advantages to choosing professional tooth whitening treatments, such as:
- Comfort: Professional tooth whitening treatments are considerably more comfortable than over the counter options.
- Safety: Your tooth whitening will be safer if you have a professional overseeing the procedure.
- Effectiveness: You will notice a more dramatic change in the color of your teeth with professional tooth whitening .
- Professional tooth whitening lasts longer
- Professional tooth whitening is quicker
- Professional tooth whitening offers more controllable results – enabling you to decide how dramatic of a change you want
Whitening is simple and convenient – you can choose from in-office treatment,
or opt for a take home kit.
Whiter teeth can make you feel more confident and ready to show off your beautiful
Successfully brightening your smile may encourage you to take better care of
To view before and after photos of tooth whitening in San Francisco, click here.
We provide tooth whitening treatments to patients in the San Francisco Bay area, including Oakland, Berkeley, and Piedmont. Call or e-mail us today to schedule your initial consultation for tooth whitening.
1375 Grand Avenue, Suite 201
Piedmont, CA 94610